Brought to you by:
The Importance of C-Reactive Protein
We have been saying this for nearly a decade — Your C-Reactive Protein (CRP) inflammatory marker DOES matter!
In fact, according to Harvard Medical researcher Dr. Paul Ridker principle investigator on many CRP clinical studies, it matters more as an indicator of your heart and cardiovascular health than your cholesterol readings! This may not be a popular opinion today, but it is a scientifically researched opinion.
Please read the full article from Harvard Medical. This may surprise and even shock you!
There is still good news for you if your marker was high. Through smart choices and a few simple steps, you can improve your CRP and significantly enhance your cardiovascular health.
- Eat a low-inflammatory food diet. Get the Inflammation Food Pyramid from TriVita
- Add physical activity to your day, just walking 30 minutes a day can make a difference
- Include Nopalea in your daily nutrient intake
- Managing your inflammation is one of the most important things you can do for your heart and brain health!
- Life is wonderful and beautiful when living with greater wellness!