Brought to you by:
Join Our Team
Make a difference in someone’s life every day
At TriVita, the nurturing of your skills and talents will encourage your career growth. And, you’ll have the opportunity to reach far beyond your expectations by making a positive difference in someone’s life every day. At TriVita, you’ll find more than a great career opportunity. You’ll discover a wellness lifestyle that renews your passion for life with energy and vitality so that you can pursue your life purpose. We’re all in this together. Come join us on this wellness journey.
WE are TriVita
We’re a community of health and wellness seekers who advocate for the wellbeing of others. We believe that wellness is not just the absence of disease or injury. It’s the balance of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. We are proud of what we do and who we are – a faith-based integrative wellness company that provides natural health products and lifestyle modification programs to help people experience greater vitality, health, and well-being.
“Living to make a difference and make an impact? Want to find the joy of living with greater purpose? Our CARE Team may be the right place for you!”Michael R. Ellison
CEO & Founder
COME JOIN OUR TEAM IN THE MISSION OF HELPING PEOPLE EXPERIENCE GREATER WELLNESS!
QUALIFICATIONSEmpathy, desire, heart and computer/phone experience. We have the training, tools, and support to help you thrive in our mission of helping our customers seeking greater wellness. OUR BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Your health and well-being is important to us….100% health care provided including dental and vision.
- **We will get you certified as a Wellness Coach**
- Generous PTO and sick pay to support your vitality and well-being
- Birthday holiday to celebrate there is only one of you in the world.. You matter!
- On site fitness center
- Its competitive and rewarding. Starts at $16 through ninety days of training and can jump to $20 based on your performance in sharing and caring.
- Flexible hours
- Work at office or hybrid with remote
- Located just off 101 at Greenway and Hayden loop, Scottsdale
WE ARE TRIVITAA faith based integrative health company with the mission of helping our customers experience greater wellness, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Our approach to lifestyle choices and supplementing with leading nutraceutical products help our customers live with greater wellness to do the things they love to do and fulfill their purpose. It starts with us…. employees experiencing greater wellness! Then we get to help the tens of thousands of customers in USA and Canada seeking greater wellness. Our culture is expressed in our faith, values and mission. We are diverse in gifts, talents, and experience but united in purpose.WE INVITE YOU TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP If you feel our purpose and mission of wellness would fit your purpose and desires, we will help you explore this most amazing opportunity of service. Visit us at Trivita.com/careers/
Provide administration services in a professional and organized manner reporting to Director of Media in Ellison Media Company.
Function as liaison with 100’s of media outlets, clients, call centers, and agency departments.
Provide program content distribution schedule. Maintain program schedule database.
Program content covers wellness, humanitarian, religious and fentanyl awareness messaging.
Come join our mission driven teams!
Do you have a heart for your community and a passion for supporting people actively working to improve it? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives all over the world?
We are seeking an organized and proactive administrative assistant to join our company. A successful administrative assistant is the wizard behind the company, keeping the office operations organized, efficient and smooth.
Day to day they provide support, which might include returning phone calls, emails, following up with TV and radio stations across the country making sure they are aware of our clients programming and Public Service Awareness
His/her key objective is to create order, support productivity and solve problems.
Objectives of this role
- Maintain workflow by analyzing and refining standard operating procedures, such as scheduling, communications, office layout, etc.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Provide front desk support,
- Provide direct administrative support to senior leaders
- Work with media buyers and clients to coordinate instructions to TV and Radio Stations
- Maintain filing system, contact database, employee list, and inventories
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven administrative experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Professional demeanor
- College degree
- Previous success in office management
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
- Comfortable handling confidential information
COME JOIN OUR TEAM IN THE MISSION OF HELPING PEOPLE EXPERIENCE GREATER WELLNESS!
Senior Copywriter is responsible for content and copy for all customer touchpoints including; catalog, email, web pages, TV & video scripts, customer journey stories, social media and editing for senior leadership communications from both Trivita and Trivita clinic.
- Assists with necessary research and writing of articles for corporate publications, sales and marketing materials
- Conducts ongoing research in a variety of health/wellness/brand areas to contribute to issue-planning needs
- Sources and obtains content to update project(s)
- Communicates and collaborates with team and the other internal points of contact on various cross-departmental projects
- Meets regularly with marketing team to update everyone on assignment progress
- Proofs copy as needed
- Generates ideas to help address creative challenges and marketing problems
- Creates and maintains individual project schedule
Knowledge and Skill
- Creative and Technical copywriting
- Digital Ad copy
- SEO experience preferred
- B.A. or equivalent in any of the following:
- English; professional writing; marketing communications/PR/advertising
- Four to six years of writing, editing, communications in a healthcare or Christian Publishing (agency or in-house agency environment preferred)
- Google G Suite
WE ARE TRIVITA!A faith based integrative health company with the mission of helping our customers experience greater wellness, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Our approach to lifestyle choices and supplementing with leading nutraceutical products help our customers live with greater wellness to do the things they love to do and fulfill their purpose. It starts with us…. employees experiencing greater wellness! Then we get to help the tens of thousands of customers in USA and Canada seeking greater wellness. Our culture is expressed in our faith, values and mission. We are diverse in gifts, talents, and experience but united in purpose.
WE INVITE YOU TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you feel our purpose and mission of wellness would fit your purpose and desires, we will help you explore this most amazing opportunity of service.
Visit us at Trivita.com/careers/
Flexible combination of work-from-home & in-office schedule up to 40 hours per week. Operational hours are Monday-Friday with shifts between 5am -6pm. Starting at $16 per hour with continual opportunity to increase your pay rate up to $20 per hour through skill development and structured performance goals. Great training, powerful tools, and consistent development to help you grow. Amazing benefits! Full-time and part-time available.
As a Wellness Consultant, you will consult new and existing Members to match them with nutritional products and resources that help them live with greater wellness so that they can pursue their life purpose. TriVita is an integrative health and wellness faith-based company providing natural health products and lifestyle modification programs. The TriVita team is dedicated and passionate about our mission to help people experience greater wellness. Come join our team where you can make a difference in someone’s world.
- Assist Members by processing their product orders and matching them to the most relevant wellness resources and programs to best support the Member’s body system in need.
- All Member contact is via phone, email or chat
- Field inbound calls and conduct outbound calls with our Members
- Learn and gain knowledge of whole-body wellness – the balance of spiritual, emotional and physical wellness
- Learn the 9 body systems and how to support them through lifestyle choices
- Learn and gain extensive knowledge on nutrients and what each body system needs to heal and thrive
- Monthly performance indicators are standardized and used to measure development and performance
- Basic Skills Needed
- Interest in Health and Wellness – Pursues a wellness lifestyle
- Strong communication skills and good conversationalist
- Comfortable with the Internet, Email and basic software programs
- Average keyboarding skills with strong accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills are desirable
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and mentally flexible
- Reliability is important
- Self-starter who loves working in a team environment
- Previous experience in the wellness industry and/or a call center is desirable but not mandatory
House of Giving
TriVita supports The House of Giving – a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that funds water wells, feeding programs, education, wellness research, flood relief, support for victims of domestic violence and more. Many TriVita employees actively participate in giving events and find great joy in helping communities. It’s #6 in our Essentials for Health & Wellness.
What Roles do you typically have available?
Our most frequent openings are for Wellness Consultants and Service Specialists. We also occasionally hire for Lead positions as well as Specialty positions such as Work Force Management.
What if I don’t have call center experience?
That’s okay! We’re not a typical call center. Our mission is to help people experience wellness. If you love people and care about wellness, you should take a look at TriVita.
What is your training like?
New hires love our training because we discover their learning style and train them in a way that works best for them! We have a fantastic mentorship program and conduct weekly and monthly product and skills training. Most new hires start with 2 full weeks of training before they begin fielding calls with our Members. We have some of the best training materials available and even conduct mock calls to help you feel comfortable!
Can I work remotely?
At this time, we do not offer remote positions. Come and check out our beautiful Scottsdale campus – you’ll love it.
Sunny Scottsdale, Arizona
TriVita and the TriVita Clinic of Integrative Medicine are conveniently located at the crossroads of Frank Lloyd Wright and Greenway Hayden Loop just south of the 101 Freeway in the Scottsdale Airpark.
16100 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite E-190
Scottsdale, AZ 85260