Brought to you by:
Join Our Team
Make a difference in someone’s life every day
At TriVita, the nurturing of your skills and talents will encourage your career growth. And, you’ll have the opportunity to reach far beyond your expectations by making a positive difference in someone’s life every day. At TriVita, you’ll find more than a great career opportunity. You’ll discover a wellness lifestyle that renews your passion for life with energy and vitality so that you can pursue your life purpose. We’re all in this together. Come join us on this wellness journey.
WE are TriVita
We’re a community of health and wellness seekers who advocate for the wellbeing of others. We believe that wellness is not just the absence of disease or injury. It’s the balance of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. We are proud of what we do and who we are – a faith-based integrative wellness company that provides natural health products and lifestyle modification programs to help people experience greater vitality, health, and well-being.
“Living to make a difference and make an impact? Want to find the joy of living with greater purpose? Our CARE Team may be the right place for you!”Michael R. Ellison
CEO & Founder
- Assist Members by processing their product orders and matching them to the most relevant wellness resources and programs to best support the Member’s body system in need.
- All Member contact is via phone, email or chat
- Field inbound calls and conduct outbound calls with our Members
- Learn and gain knowledge of whole body wellness – the balance of spiritual, emotional and physical wellness
- Learn the 9 body systems and how to support them through lifestyle choices
- Learn and gain extensive knowledge on nutrients and what each body system needs to heal and thrive
- Monthly performance indicators are standardized and used to measure development and performance
- Basic Skills Needed
- Interest in Health and Wellness – Pursues a wellness lifestyle
- Strong communication skills and good conversationalist
- Comfortable with the Internet, Email and basic software programs
- Average keyboarding skills with strong accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills are desirable
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and mentally flexible
- Reliability is important
- Self-starter who loves working in a team environment
- Previous experience in the wellness industry and/or a call center is desirable but not mandatory
House of Giving
TriVita supports The House of Giving – a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that funds water wells, feeding programs, education, wellness research, flood relief, support for victims of domestic violence and more. Many TriVita employees actively participate in giving events and find great joy in helping communities. It’s #6 in our Essentials for Health & Wellness.
What Roles do you typically have available?
Our most frequent openings are for Wellness Consultants and Service Specialists. We also occasionally hire for Lead positions as well as Specialty positions such as Work Force Management.
What if I don’t have call center experience?
That’s okay! We’re not a typical call center. Our mission is to help people experience wellness. If you love people and care about wellness, you should take a look at TriVita.
What is your training like?
New hires love our training because we discover their learning style and train them in a way that works best for them! We have a fantastic mentorship program and conduct weekly and monthly product and skills training. Most new hires start with 2 full weeks of training before they begin fielding calls with our Members. We have some of the best training materials available and even conduct mock calls to help you feel comfortable!
Can I work remotely?
At this time, we do not offer remote positions. Come and check out our beautiful Scottsdale campus – you’ll love it.
Sunny Scottsdale, Arizona
TriVita and the TriVita Clinic of Integrative Medicine are conveniently located at the crossroads of Frank Lloyd Wright and Greenway Hayden Loop just south of the 101 Freeway in the Scottsdale Airpark.
16100 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 950
Scottsdale, AZ 85260