Brought to you by:
Brain Health Pack
Health Category Click on the icon for description
Think about it: a healthy brain and nerves are the control and communications centers for everything we do. Be smart about the vital nutrients you need to help support brain and nerve health by adding these vital nutrients to your daily schedule.
Brain Health Pack
A healthy body begins with a healthy brain
Your brain is the control center for everything in your body – how you react to certain situations, how you recall information, your balance and coordination all begins in the brain.
With age comes some degree of decline in cognitive capacity, often in the form of loss of concentration or forgetfulness. However, you don’t have to settle for a brain that feels older than you are.
Defend yourself against brain fog, forgetfulness and declining moods with NeuroShine. NeuroShine combines three powerful mood, memory and function-supporting supplements into one. Bacopa Monnieri, Vitamin B5 and Lithium Orotate are proven to support healthy brain function, concentration, mood and memory.
Looking for even more benefits? Omega-3 fatty acids have incredible effects on the brain, as well as every other system in your body. Our Omega3 Prime is potent, convenient, sustainable – all without the fishy aftertaste. Don’t leave your health up to chance.
Take control today with healthy habits, better lifestyle choices, and smart supplementation.
This pack contains:
- NeuroShine - combines three powerful mood, memory and function-supporting supplements into one. Bacopa Monnieri, Vitamin B5 and Lithium Orotate are proven to support healthy brain function, concentration, mood and memory.
- Omega3 Prime - these fatty acids have incredible effects on the brain, as well as every other system in your body. It is potent, convenient, sustainable - all withouth the fishy aftertaste
- Harvard Medical School’s A Guide to Cognitive Fitness - TriVita, along with Harvard Medical School, provides you with the most comprehensive guide to improving brain health. Harvard’s special report includes a basic overview of brain health and development throughout life. In addition, you’ll learn how to test your cognitive fitness, how certain medical conditions affect the brain and how to apply their research-backed steps for cognitive health to your life
- Michael Ellison’s book 10 Habits of Wellness - “I wrote 10 Habits of Wellness as a guide to help people like you align their lives to their goals. The Reminders you create in your daily Routines get you the Rewards you desire—Greater health and well-being!” — Michael Ellison, Founder & CEO, TriVita
- Dr. Ankit Chander’s Brain Health Presentation on DVD - Watch Dr. Ankit Chander speaks about brain health options beyond pharmaceuticals and the latest scientific evidence supporting an integrative and preventative approach to memory loss.
- Brain Food Info SheetThis information sheet provides information on what foods to avoid and what food can help your brain health.
If you are pregnant, nursing or on medications, you may want to consult with a healthcare provider before using. Keep out of reach of children. To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-800-991-7116. Information provided herein is for informational purposes only.