Brought to you by:
Chronic inflammation can play a role in nearly every major disease, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s.
The World Health Organization says that chronic inflammatory conditions are the greatest health threat to humans.1 Acute inflammation is normal and healthy, but lingering chronic inflammation can be damaging. So why not do everything possible to bolster your immune system and lower unchecked inflammation? Acute inflammation is normal and healthy, but lingering chronic inflammation can be damaging. So why not do everything possible to bolster your immune system and lower unchecked inflammation? According to the National Institutes of Health: It is important to realize that chronic inflammation is not a specific disease but a mechanistic process.
Restore Your Mobility and Quality of Life
Nopalea® is a delicious, nutrient-dense drink made with the fruit of the prickly pear cactus. It’s brimming with antioxidants that support detoxification, healthy inflammation, and whole-body wellness. But it’s also more than that; Nopalea is based on tradition and backed by science.
Don’t let stiff joints and limited mobility hold you back. Restore your body’s vitality and get moving!
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, Nopalea was shown to:
- Improve joint mobility and range of motion
- Improve neck and back motion
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- Reduce inflammation
- Lower elevated at risk levels of C-reactive protein
- Enhance quality of life
Putting Nopalea to the Test
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, Nopalea was shown to improve mobility, flexibility, and range of motion in the neck, back and joints. The outcomes also indicated it could help improve overall quality of life.
If you are pregnant, nursing or on medications, you may want to consult with a healthcare provider before using. Keep out of reach of children. To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-800-991-7116. Information provided herein is for informational purposes only.View Supplement Facts Panel
- View Details
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a full refund, less shipping and handling, within 60 days of the order date. Please call our toll-free number for complete details at 1-877-850-2968, or to receive instructions for returning products for a refund.
Nopalea is a delicious, nutrient-rich, ready-to-drink dietary supplement that features the superfruit of the Nopal cactus.
Bioflavonoids are a powerful class of antioxidants that work to neutralize the body’s inner toxins, called free radicals. They do this by helping the body reduce the toxins surrounding the cells, which allows more essential nutrients to reach each cell. As a result, cells are better fed and energized to repair and replace damaged tissues.
- Aseptic manufacturing process—After each Nopal cactus fruit is harvested (by hand, not by machine) it is puréed into a liquid and transported in a refrigerated truck to our bottling plant in California. The aseptic (sterile) manufacturing process begins the moment the product enters the front door.
- Rigorous inspection—During the formulation and bottling process, the entire ‘run’ of Nopalea is inspected. It often takes at least five hours to test each batch of Nopalea.
- Freshness guaranteed—You can rest assured that your Nopalea is fresh. To maximize Nopalea’s antioxidant content and freshness, TriVita maintains refrigeration from picking in the field to final aseptic processing. The proprietary bottling process used with Nopalea is untouched by human hands.
While many superfruit liquid wellness concentrates are available today such as Noni, Mangosteen and Acai, Nopalea is made from the purest and freshest Opuntia Ficus Indica (Nopal) cactus that produces a rich superfruit. This powerful superfruit contains nutrients called bioflavonoids.
When taking Nopalea for the first time, we recommend that you follow the quantities used in the Nopalea study2. Drink 3 ounces (90 mL) a day for 8 weeks.
For maintenance, drink 1-3 ounces (30-90 mL) daily.
The Nopal cactus fruit is the key ingredient in Nopalea. The fruit is carefully harvested from the Sonoran Desert.
Nopalea is a dietary supplement. If you are taking any medications or have a known medical condition, you may want to consult with your healthcare practitioner before drinking Nopalea.
The Nopal fruits used in Nopalea are harvested at their peak, so it's completely natural for there to be differences in taste and color between different batches due to varying environmental conditions. While these differences may be noticeable, they in no way affect the efficacy of Nopalea. And since Nopalea is natural, the best way to maintain its freshness, color and taste is to:
- Refrigerate all bottles upon receipt (even the unopened ones)
- Never drink directly from the bottle
- Consume the contents within 30 days of opening each bottle
- Jensen, G. Evaluation of Activity Levels, Inflammatory Markers, and Overall Wellness. 2019.