Brought to you by:
60 Capsules2 Capsules per serving$29.99
Health Category Click on the icon for description
Vision is a gift that draws us into every moment, whether it’s seeing a baby smile, viewing a breathtaking sunset or admiring a perfectly-struck golf ball. What a priceless gift – and what could deserve protection more? Let TriVita’s targeted supplement help you do all you can to keep your world in focus.
Keep an eye on your vision
Help protect the priceless gift of sight
Vision is a gift that draws us into every moment, whether it’s seeing a baby smile, viewing a breathtaking sunset or admiring a perfectly-struck golf ball as it plops on the green. Just like your body, your eyes and vision change over time. Aging changes in various parts of the eye can result in a number of noticeable differences in how well you see.
Common age-related vision changes include the need for more light, difficulty reading or doing other close work, problems with glare, reduced tear production and changes in color perception. There’s no substitute for the quality of life good vision offers. Adding certain nutrients to your diet every day—either through foods or supplements—can help support vision health.2-4
New and improved VisionGuard
Featuring 16 antioxidants for macular health, clear eyesight and peak vision performance, VisionGuard helps protect one of your most precious senses:
- FloraGLO® brand Lutein—10 mg per serving
- Zeaxanthin—One of the three carotenoids contained in the retina, zeaxanthin is concentrated in the center of the retina (macula).5
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are believed to help absorb harmful blue light that reaches the retina.5
- Vitamin C—Actively concentrated in all tissues of the eye.6 Literature suggests Vitamin C levels in the lens decrease with age, potentially compromising lens function.7
- Vitamin E—Vitamin E is thought to protect the eyes from damage caused by free radicals.8
- Zinc—Believed to be important for vision because high levels of the mineral are found in the macula, part of the retina.9
- An additional array of antioxidants including bilberry, quercetin, black currant and grape seed.
- Taurine—The most abundant amino acid in the retina.10 Literature suggests a lack of taurine may lead to severe photoreceptor degeneration.11
Start nourishing your eyes with VisionGuard today!
If you are pregnant, nursing or on medications, you may want to consult with a healthcare provider before using. Keep out of reach of children. To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-800-991-7116. Information provided herein is for informational purposes only.
- View Details
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a full refund, less shipping and handling, within 60 days of the order date. Please call our toll-free number for complete details at 1-877-850-2968, or to receive instructions for returning products for a refund.
Q: How much VisionGuard should I take daily?
There are no known contraindications with VisionGuard and medications. However, VisionGuard is a dietary supplement. If you are taking any medications and have a known medical condition, it's best to consult with your healthcare provider before taking VisionGuard.
Q: Is it safe to take VisionGuard with medications?<p>There are no known contraindications with VisionGuard and medications. However, VisionGuard is a dietary supplement. If you are taking any medications and have a known medical condition, it's best to consult with your healthcare provider before taking VisionGuard.</p>
Q: Is VisionGuard safe for everyone?
Pregnant and nursing women should consult with their healthcare provider before taking VisionGuard.
- Fletcher AE. Ophthalmic Res, 2010; 44: 191.
- Widomska and Subczynski. J Clin Exp Ophthalmol, 2014; 5: 326.
- Weikel KA. Nutr Rev, 2014; 72: 30.
- Froger N et al. Prog Retin Eye Res, 2014; 41: 44.
- Kalloniatis M et al. Clin Exp Optom, 2013; 96: 310.