Brought to you by:
Reduce Inflammation with the Sonoran Superfruit
Chronic inflammation can play a role in nearly every major disease, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s. In fact, the World Health Organization says that chronic inflammatory conditions are the greatest health threat to humans.1 Acute inflammation is normal and healthy, but lingering chronic inflammation can be damaging. So why not do everything possible to bolster your immune system and lower unchecked inflammation?
Restore Your Mobility and Quality of Life
Nopalea supports the normal and essential anti-inflammatory function performed by the immune system and is clinically proven to lower elevated CRP levels, which is a marker of inflammation.2
Nopalea is made with the fruit of the prickly pear (Nopal) cactus and is bursting with powerful nutrients called bioflavonoids that support cellular health, healthy inflammation and whole-body wellness.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, Nopalea was shown to:
- Help improve joint mobility and range of motion
- Improve neck and back motion
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- Enhance quality of life
- Lower elevated at risk levels of C-reactive protein
Putting Nopalea to the Test
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, Nopalea was shown to improve mobility, flexibility, and range of motion in the neck, back and joints. The outcomes also indicated it could help improve overall quality of life.
If you are pregnant, nursing or on medications, you may want to consult with a healthcare provider before using. Keep out of reach of children. To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-800-991-7116. Information provided herein is for informational purposes only.
Q: What is Nopalea
Nopalea is a delicious, nutrient-rich, ready-to-drink dietary supplement that features the superfruit of the Nopal cactus.
Q: What makes Nopalea so special?
Q: What are Bioflavanoids?
Q: What makes Nopalea so effective?
- Aseptic manufacturing process—After each Nopal cactus fruit is harvested (by hand, not by machine) it is puréed into a liquid and transported in a refrigerated truck to our bottling plant in California. The aseptic (sterile) manufacturing process begins the moment the product enters the front door.
- Rigorous inspection—During the formulation and bottling process, the entire ‘run’ of Nopalea is inspected. It often takes at least five hours to test each batch of Nopalea.
- Freshness guaranteed—You can rest assured that your Nopalea is fresh. To maximize Nopalea’s antioxidant content and freshness, TriVita maintains refrigeration from picking in the field to final aseptic processing. The proprietary bottling process used with Nopalea is untouched by human hands.
Q: How is Nopalea different from other Superfruit concentrates products?
Q: How much Nopalea should I take?
When taking Nopalea for the first time, we recommend that you follow the quantities used in the Nopalea study. Drink 3 ounces (90 mL) in the morning and 3 ounces (90 mL) in the evening for 60 days.
For maintenance, drink 1-3 ounces (30-90 mL) daily.
- Jensen, G. Evaluation of Activity Levels, Inflammatory Markers, and Overall Wellness. 2019.