Brought to you by:
Balanced Woman contains:
- 3 mg of Vitamin B-6: Women over 50 are urged to take 1.5 mg daily in the menopause years.1
- Wild yam: used historically for postmenopausal symptoms.2
- No added hormones
- Dong quai: one of the most popular plants in Chinese medicine for women's issues.3
- Black cohosh: popular in Europe for menstrual and pre-menopausal troubles.4
- Chasteberry: used for thousands of years to treat breast pain, and found effective for premenstrual conditions.5
Suffering hot flashes, night sweats? It could be imbalanced hormones
Are you experiencing hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and weight gain? If you're age 40-55, these symptoms can signal menopause.1
When menstrual periods stop, hormone levels drop. For some women, this triggers vaginal problems, loss of interest in sex, weight gain and muscle loss.1
May contain wheat, milk and soy.View Supplement Facts Panel
- View Details
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a full refund, less shipping and handling, within 60 days of the order date. Please call our toll-free number for complete details at 1-877-850-2968, or to receive instructions for returning products for a refund.
Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Balanced Woman capsules. They are also not recommended, and alternatives should be used when possible, for women who have a history of ovarian cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer or undiagnosed vaginal bleeding. It's not safe for women in these categories and they should consult their healthcare professional for alternative treatment options.
Women using birth control or hormone replacement therapies should consult their healthcare provider prior to taking any nutritional supplements.