Brought to you by:
Minnie C. of North Carolina – Member since 2001
Eva T. of California – Member since 2004
Danny L. of Maryland – Member since 2013
Carl M. of Bronx, New York – Member since 2004
Veatrice A. of Raleigh, North Carolina – Member since January 2019
Karon P. of Grant, Nebraska – Member since 2009
Every order you place, now through July 31st, gives you an entry into a weekly drawing to win.
As part of TriVita’s 20th Anniversary, we’re holding a weekly drawing for all Members who place an order now through July 31st to win a cruise for two to the Bahamas on Royal Caribbean. There are no limits to the number of orders you place for each weekly drawing. One order gets you one entry, three orders get you three entries, etc.
Cruise ships not your thing?
Don’t worry, TriVita has you covered. In lieu of the cruise, you can choose to receive your prize in the form of VitaPoints…
$1,000 IN VITAPOINTS!
You can buy a lot of Nopalea, MyoHealth, Alfred Libby’s B-12, Omega3 Prime, Adaptuit or any other of your favorite TriVita products with $1,000!
Your VitaPoint prize doesn’t expire for two years, so you have plenty of time to decide which wellness products you want. Spread out your purchases, or use your VitaPoints all at once. It’s totally up to you!
So what are you waiting for?
TriVita 20th Anniversary
Official Rules, Term,
Option one: Cruise Certificate/Package:
- 3 to 4-night Cruise to the Bahamas for two people based on double occupancy (1 cabin)
- Miami or Port Canaveral Florida
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Perfect Day at Coco Cay, Bahamas
- Ocean view Cabin
- Two certificates (one per person) and both must be applied to the same cruise reservation.
- The certificate is inclusive of the cruise fare, taxes, fees, and standard recommended gratuities.
- Airfare and travel to the port location are excluded.
- Many of the cruise options are kid-friendly and designed with families in mind.
- Package value $1,176
- Cruises are transferable
Option two: $1000. Worth of VitaPoints
- VitaPoints don’t expire for 2 years!
- VitaPoints are nontransferable.
How to Enter
- An individual product order (of any amount) equals one entry into the drawing. (First time DS orders are excluded.)
- There is no limit on how many individual orders the Member may place.
Alternative means of entry:
Mail OR email TriVita at email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- Complete Address
- Valid Email Address (if you do not have an email address, print “no email address”)
- Valid phone number
- The Words: TRIVITA PROMOTION
- Include a testimonial/statement of a wellness experience you have had with a TriVita product.
Mail your letter (entry) to the following:
16100 Greenway Hayden Loop #950
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
All entries become the property of TriVita and will not be acknowledge or returned.
Equal Dignity shall be given to all entries.
Rules, Terms & Conditions
Sailing Time Frame:
- September through April Only
- The winner can book a 3rd/4th person at an additional cost to themselves.
- New Year’s Week
- The cruise certificate must be redeemed within two years of purchase (Issue date), but the sailing date can be later than the two-year point. Certificates redeemed more than two years after the issue date will provide the holder of the certificate with a dollar credit amount towards the cost of their cruise.
- Cruise certificate is nonrefundable and not replaceable if lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Certificate can be given/transferred to someone else.
How to Redeem the Cruise Certificate:
- Cruise certificate can be redeemed by calling Expedia CruiseShipCenters or the Royal Incentive Rewards Desk:
- Expedia CruiseShipCenters
They can assist the winner make their booking, and help with other components of the trip (Flights, transfers, excursions, travel insurance).
- Royal Incentive Rewards Sales Desk
- Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- Must be 21 years or older to win
- Drawings are open to all Members/Premier Members (Affiliates and ITBOs are excluded)
- TriVita employees are not eligible to participate
- Winner has the option of the Royal Caribbean Cruise or $1,000 worth of VitaPoints
- An individual product order (of any amount) equals one entry into the drawing (First time DS orders are excluded)
- There is no limit on how many individual orders the Member may place
- There is no limit to how many times a Member may win
- Gift of Wellness (GOW) sender will earn one entry into the drawing (GOW recipient does not)
- Any ARP that ships are an entry into the giveaway for the week it shipped
- Drawings will be held weekly through the end of July (approximately), so there are many chances to win
- The weekly drawing will be held on a Tuesday or Wednesday for the previous weeks ordering activity
- An ordering week begins every Monday at midnight and lasts through Sunday 11:59:59 pm AZ time
- All orders are randomly shuffled through an Auditor approved program to select a winner
Promotion is limited to the United States and Canada only.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. TriVita reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time terminate the promotion in whole or in part or modify the promotion in any way should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Promotion begins on June 17, 2019, and will continue on a weekly basis until July 31, 2019.
Notification of winners:
Promotional winners will be notified by TriVita’s CEO or by a TriVita leader designated by the CEO by phone and in writing. If there is no response, TriVita shall leave a detailed message for the winner to response within 48 hours of that call to claim their prize. Failure to contact TriVita within that period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Each time a participant does not either answer or get back to us within the 48 hours, TriVita shall go on to the next participant chosen. TriVita shall not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
Odds of winning:
The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. Each U.S. winner shall be issued a 1099 for tax purposes. For non-U.S. citizens, the appropriate tax forms will be issued as well. Winnings of $600 value or more will be reported to the IRS.
You agree to release and hold TriVita, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, subsidiaries harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind in connection with this promotion.