The VitaPoints program is a program whereby TriVita Members can earn rewards when they personally purchase and when they refer their family and friends to TriVita products. They will earn 4% of the product purchases that they make and 20% of the product orders of those they refer.
GENERAL PROGRAM RULES
- VitaPoints cannot be applied against shipping, handling or taxes.
- VitaPoints cannot be converted to cash value and are non-transferable.
- VitaPoints can be used in conjunction with other discounted specials and with auto-delivery.
- VitaPoints may be earned by giftcard activation, loyalty rewards programs, referral activities and other marketing programs.
- The default expiration date for VitaPoints is 12 months from when they were earned. Points earned from fully paid gift cards do not expire.
- VitaPoints can be redeemed by calling TriVita Customer Service at 1-855-383-0238 or by visiting TriVita.com.
- VitaPoints are available to be earned by accounts in the U.S., Canada & Australia against orders from those countries. A point is equivalent to the smallest base unit in each currency and is stored on the member's account in point equivalent of standard currency of that account. Members with a default billing address of Canada are considered to have CAD as the standard currency and the base unit being a penny (1 point = 1 CAD penny). Members with a default billing address of the US are considered to have USD as the standard currency and the base unit being a penny (1 point = 1 USD penny).
- VitaPoints may be earned and redeemed “cross-currency”. For example, referral VitaPoints (see below) may be earned on orders from referred accounts placing orders in currencies other than the base currency of the referring account. Likewise, there may be situations where an account with a VitaPoint balance in one currency wishes to redeem it for product in another currency (CAN account wishes to purchase from the Canadian personal use store.) In both cases the points are calculated using the active conversion rate on file at the order date of the transaction. Point values are fixed at the time of earning and the balances do not fluctuate with exchange rate.
- In the case of returned products; the VitaPoint value of the returned product will be automatically removed from the earning account. If those VitaPoints have already been consumed then the account may maintain a negative balance. Note: negative balances do not expire and may be cleared by additional earning for the referring member or through payment from the member.
- ITBOs are not eligible to earn points in the VitaPoint program, other than through gift card activation. Likewise, their orders will not pay VitaPoints even if their referring account is an opted-in member.
- VitaPoint redemption will count as a discount on the order and will reduce the commissionable value of the order for ITBO compensation purposes. Points earned from full price gift cards do not reduce compensation when used.
- Accounts may earn up to 55,000 in Referral VitaPoints (USD equivalent) in any calendar year. Referral VitaPoints over 55,000 are forfeited but recorded for reporting and other purposes. Loyalty points are not limited and therefore accounts may earn more than 55,000 total VitaPoints in any calendar year.
- TriVita may run VitaPoint promotions at our discretion.