At the House of Giving, we want to make a tremendous difference in people's lives, including those less
fortunate. Since its inception in 2001, House of Giving has provided significant contributions for projects such as:
- Water well program: bringing clean, safe drinking water to poor areas throughout the world, including rural Africa and the Sonoran Desert of Mexico
- Feeding programs in Africa
- Support for victims of domestic violence
- Haitian earthquake relief
- Australian flood relief
- Food, clothes and supplies to school for homeless children in Arizona
- NEW Soccer ball initiative: providing children in rural Africa with soccer balls, encouraging physical activity and healthy development
HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY
100% of your tax-deductible donation goes directly to the cause!
Donations may also be mailed to:
House of Giving - 16100 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 950 - Scottsdale, AZ 85260
The House of Giving is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that receives tax-deductible donations which it uses to fund wellness research, education and a variety of life-sustaining amenities.