Omega-3s and -6s are absolutely essential to your health
For greatest health, get the best
Most of us have heard about how fats are bad for us -- but this isn’t always the case. Some fats are very good for our ongoing well being. Two of these fats are Omega-3 and Omega 6. Not only are they good for us, they’re actually indispensible, which is why they are also called Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs).
There are two reasons why these Omega fatty acids are considered essential:
- First, by nourishing our heart, brain, skin, glands and joints and by helping the process that produces our hormones, these two EFAs play crucial roles in helping us sustain vibrant good health -- from early adulthood development and through the body’s anti-aging functions.
- Second, because our bodies cannot make these omegas internally, we have to get them from outside sources, such as diet and supplements.
Why OmegaPrime is so indispensible to your health
Our unique OmegaPrime formula includes not just 1 omega oil – like from fish or flax seed – but 4 different omega oils. This makes our formula especially potent. It’s also very rare because to our knowledge, no other omega supplement gives you this added measure of omegas.
As a result of our unique omega formulation, your wellness is supported in so many important ways. One example is helping to reduce runaway inflammation. Many don’t realize this, but runaway inflammation can lead to many different and serious health problems in the body involving the heart, arteries, lungs, joints and more. But OmegaPrime’s EFAs greatly support your body’s health by helping it:
- Reduce Cardiovascular Inflammation -- which may lower the risk of heart disease
- Lessen Joint Inflammation -- which eases joint pain & inflammation for increased flexibility
- Relieve Respiratory Inflammation – which lessens any inflammation-related allergies and breathing problems
In addition, OmegaPrime’s EFAs are vital for supporting your body’s other vital functions, such as:
- Helping Your Brain: EFAs nourish your brain, support its development and protect against deterioration – all of which helps boost brain function for improved memory, concentration and focus
- Protecting Your Circulation: EFAs help raise levels of HDL (good cholesterol) and lower levels of triglycerides and unhealthy LDL (bad cholesterol) – which helps lead to a healthy heart and circulatory system
- Supporting Healthy Hormone Production: EFAs are a key building block for the production of your body’s healthy hormones – which assist with all body processes and help support an overall sense of both physical and mental balance and well being.
- See an astonishing list of how omega-3s help you (click here)
Plus OmegaPrime helps meet the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines. One daily dose of OmegaPrime provides the amount of Omega-3 recommended by the AHA for healthy individuals, as well as for those who have heart disease or the risk of it.
Choose our OmegaPrime – it stands above the rest
When it comes to your body’s health and its daily needs for EFAs, it’s important to choose the right supplement. When you choose OmegaPrime, you are assured of getting the best.
Give your body the broad-based, vital wellness support it needs ... order OmegaPrime today.