Vitamin C – we can’t live without it!
There are three important reasons why we need to get Vitamin C – and get it every day.
First, Vitamin C is critical for many different and normal processes of the body, including for every cell. Studies show Vitamin C helps our bodies with everything from promoting heart health, strengthening the immune system and helping with repair of injuries to maintaining healthy joints, supporting vision, making collagen, and much more (read more).
Second, in today’s society, our bodies are under greater strain and pressure than ever. For example, there are more daily stressors of the mental, emotional and physical kind. Plus there are more toxins in the air we breathe, the water we drink, the foods we eat and even the things we touch or come in contact with. All of this means our bodies have to work harder, just to stay even. As a result, high levels of Vitamin C are often necessary to help shore up the body’s defense systems and help eliminate harmful toxins, which can lead to illness. (Read how Vitamin C crucially supports your heart and immune health)
And third, unlike the bodies of dogs, cats and other mammals that make their own Vitamin C internally, the bodies of humans cannot. That’s why we have to get this very crucial nutrient from outside of our selves.
For all these reasons, two-time Nobel Prize laureate Dr. Linus Pauling considered Vitamin C absolutely vital to good health. So much so that he wrote extensively about its vital importance in his book on living longer. And Dr. Alfred Libby, who was a long-time associate of Dr. Pauling, created a special crystallized form Vitamin C for TriVita. His form of Vitamin C maximized absorption and effectiveness. (Read more about the preeminent Dr. Libby)
We need to get Vitamin C – each day -- from outside sources
Although Vitamin C is so essential, the body cannot manufacture it. Nor can the body store it. In fact, excess Vitamin C is flushed out by the body as a normal process. This means two things: The human body must get this vitamin from outside sources, and it must get a new supply every day.
We can even benefit from taking Vitamin C more than once a day. That’s because, by evening, our bodies’ supplies of it are often running low. This can potentially contribute to serious health problems. According to research, many heart attacks happen during the early morning hours when Vitamin C levels are at their lowest.
One way to get Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is through diet, from fresh fruits and vegetables. But the problem here is that most of us cannot achieve the optimum levels of Vitamin C needed for good health by diet alone. Instead, to achieve our optimum level of wellness, most of us need to take Vitamin C in the form of supplements every day.
Plus, in addition to daily use, you can also periodically use The Vital C Flush to help detoxify your lymphatic system and help boost your immune system. (Read about The Vital C Flush)
For superior health, choose our superior Vital C
Vitamin C is so essential for our health. But for maximum results, you need the best Vitamin C. And that’s available to you now through our Dr. Libby formulated Vital C supplement. It’s designed to keep you in greater health in so many vital ways, including:
- Immunity Fortification – it helps build your body’s defenses by:
... Supporting the immune system
... Neutralizing free radicals
... Protecting vitamins and other nutrients from oxidation
- Vital Detoxification – it helps detoxify your body of harmful toxins such as... alcohol... smoke... and other chemical toxins from today’s polluted world
- Cardiovascular Strength – it helps your body’s by assisting with:
... The building of collagen (read more about astonishing collagen)
... Increasing elasticity in the heart and arteries
- Antioxidant Protection – it works in two powerful ways, first by helping your body make glutathione – the “mother” of all antioxidants; and second by refreshing and extending the lifespan of other antioxidants such as Vitamins A and E.
- Energy Boost – it helps increase your body’s energy production by bolstering cellular integrity
- And More – our Vital C helps your body to ... promote anti-aging ... speed wound recovery ... facilitate body repair ... support bone health ... reduce inflammation ... and even minimize nerve pain.
In addition, you’ll also benefit from our Vital C’s higher quality formulation which features:
- Maximum Absorption for Quicker Results – due to both its crystalline cell structure and its sodium ascorbate ingredient, the optimal type of Vitamin C for absorption (Read more about its crystalline cell structure)
- Greater Potency for Stronger Health Support – each Vital C Tablet has 1,000 mg of Vitamin C and each serving of Vital C Powder has 4,000 mg
- A Body-friendly Gentleness – its non-acidic formulation will not upset the stomach or its pH balance
- Stringent Quality Standards – it’s a pharmaceutical-grade Vitamin C that is scientifically formulated and physician approved
For the greatest health benefit, keep both Powder and Tablets on hand– you can use them ‘round the clock for 24 hour protection
Crystal Powder in the Morning
Dr. Libby’s Vital C Powdered Crystals are perfect in the morning after you wake up. They provide a strong defense against free radicals and other invaders throughout your day.
Time-Release Tablets in the Evening
Dr. Libby’s Vital C Time-Release Crystal Tablets provide a slow, all night release of antioxidants to help your body protect your heart in those early morning hours when heart attacks are most common.
And to make it even easier for you to keep both the Vital C tablets and powder on hand, you can order them together and even receive special bundle savings.
Strengthen your overall wellness with the best Vitamin C – TriVita Vital C
Our Vital C is the result of decades of dedicated scientific research by Dr. Alfred Libby. His exclusive formula gives you the best potency with the least stomach upset and is only available at TriVita. Order yours today.